Join the team
Soccer Fun for Kids Club is always looking for coaches who are both passionate and committed to the game .
Open Position — Youth Coach
- Safety-conscious , whose #1 priority is the safety of children under their care.
- Caring , engaging with each child through specific and positive affirmation.
- Organized , who plan ahead and are systematic in routine, conducting each session according to the lesson plan and working with children to maintain appropriate order for the age group.
- Responsible , proactive who are committed to doing what is expected of them as the coach and "face" of Super Kickers. Communicating with parents and providing the right information.
- Energetic , bringing Super Kickers to life by creating a fun and exciting atmosphere that leads a child to smile and participate.
- Coaches are expected to encourage other players to join the program by giving out brochures and providing information about the program.
Job Location: Brooklyn, NY.
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Coaching for 1 year
US Soccer Federation D License
Open Position — Part Time
This is a part-time position and coaches training session begin immediately. It is essential that all applicants are over the age of 18 and have prior experience working with children. From (grassroots) early childhood soccer development to premier travel team competitive training – we have it all.
If you are interested in joining the team and learning more, please fill out the application below. Only those individuals who fill out all the required fields will be considered.
We are seeking highly motivated coaches in and around the New York City area, to make meaningful contributions to children’s lives, while working alongside and being mentored by qualified and trained professional coaches. Our dedicated and supportive coaching staff will improve your coaching capabilities through training courses, our progressive curriculum, hands-on experience, and licenses through our Institute of Coaching.
U11 Travel team Coach: 3 times a week practices and games on the weekends.
Fundamental Program Coach: 2 times a week practices.
If you interested in applying for a job please send Soccer resume to email@example.com